Vision For Education is currently recruiting for a Design and Technology Teacher for a Secondary School in the beautiful town of Tunbridge Wells.
About the role
This is a full time, term time vacancy to start ASAP however later starts will be considered by the School.
The department the Educator will be joining is very experienced and well-resourced and support will be on hand whenever needed. The Educator will need to be supportive, caring and have the ability to teach across KS3 and KS4.
About the school
The School is a mixed large Secondary which has been previously rated “OUTSTANDING “ by Ofsted. The School believes there are no limits to what a student can achieve and applies this to every student at the School. At the School there are strong ties to the community with parents really getting involved in the operation of the School.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as an Design and technology Teacher
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.