16000 - 22000 per week
January 2024 – August 2024
Full time/Part time
About the role
The desired Cover Supervisor will be working in classes of around 30 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. The role of a Cover Supervisor within a school is to support learning and manage the classroom in the absence of the Subject Teacher. A Cover Supervisor would be utilised in all aspects of the school to cover across a multitude of subjects. The role of a cover supervisor requires a candidate who is adaptable, confident and has a strong knowledge of an educational setting.
Having an interest or educational experiences within a certain subject area is desirable. A strong cover supervisor is flexible with their time, work strongly with children and young people and has an inspiration for inspiring and developing future generations knowledge. The applicant would be supported with relevant training within this role.
About the school
What we offer
As a Cover Supervisor, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a cover supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call Alex on 0114 243 555, or email your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have experience supporting Secondary Aged Children.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of cover staff.
- Recent (within 2 years) relevant referenceable experience working with children.
- Have a passion for education and an interest in taking a teaching or support route.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.