Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools across the Darlington area for a start in September 2022.
About the role
The desired Cover Supervisor will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. Cover supervisors do not require Qualified Teacher Status. They involve delivering pre-set work for a variety of subjects while ensuring the continuation of education for all pupils. The Cover supervisor role is ideal for those looking to go into teaching. They provide a perfect opportunity to gain experience, giving you a great insight into working in schools.
About the school
We are currently working with a school in Darlington who are a Ofsted 'Good' rated school who are looking for someone to support within classrooms as a cover supervisor. The school is looking for someone to join and support their friendly and passionate staff within the classroom, managing the behaviour and setting high expectations for the pupils.
- Have a passion for working with children
- Great classroom management skills
- Experience of working with young people in some capacity, e.g. coaching
- Ideally a degree, but this is not essential
- experience working with young people for example coaching, volunteering or activity lead for young people.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.