Teacher of Computing
January 2024 - July 2024
Bolton Secondary School
£650 - £850 per week (depending on experience)
About the role
Are you an outstanding Teacher of Computing who has experience of teaching highly effective and engaging lessons?
The successful Teacher of Computing will teach up to Key Stage 4 on a full-time basis.
The role will include effective planning, marking and assessment of work.
About the school
This is a large school with modern facilities. Student behaviour is good and the school is consistently oversubscribed.
The successful Teacher of Computing will be supported by a fantastic team and outstanding senior leadership team.
- Hold a QTS, PGCE
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
- HAVE A PASSION FOR EDUCATION
- salary is dependent on experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.