Are you a Qualified Teacher wanting to transition into SEND? Or a SEND Teacher looking for a new and exciting role?
About the role
You will be teaching classes with up to 8 children, all with EHCP and will have 2-4 Teaching Assistants to support you.
About the school
I am working with a SEND school in Cheltenham, looking for a Qualified Teacher to join their team on a full-time and long-term basis (there are also part-time roles and ad-hoc roles available). You will have the flexibility of choosing which Key Stage you work with, therefore, Teachers from any background are welcome to apply. The children have a range of additinal needs, some classrooms are SEMH.
This is an exciting time to join a welcoming and inclusive school and have a real impact. Many of the staff go on to permanent contracts.
- Experience of supporting and teaching students with SEND / learning disabilities.
- Any subject specialism is accepted.
- An ability to think on your feet, work part of a team and be resilient and reliable.
- An inspirational, creative and self-motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.