Vision are in search of an excellent classroom practitioner to work in a nurturing, happy, and continually improving school as a KS1 or 2 Teacher. This role would be suitable for both ECTs and experienced Teachers.
About the role
As a class teacher you will teach either a KS1 or 2 Class with a group of children keen to learn and you will have the support of a committed leadership team. The position is to start full time from September 2022.
About the school
This is a thriving and happy school where the children are central to all that they do. Based just South-East of the city centre.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cover pre prepared work set by the full time teacher
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Primary experience
- QTS or equivalent
- Committed to their own professional development an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and the children;
- Committed to achieving high standards
- Passionate about children experiencing high quality teaching and learning
What the school offer
- A strong, supportive and experienced management team and great staff teamwork
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities for staff and children