Teachers of Humanities (History, RS, Geography, Citizenship, Politics, PSHE)
Secondary - KS3 and KS4
Manchester area - Central and South
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications)
About the role
The desired Humanities teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. The teacher will be required to deliver clear and effective learning opportunities that capture and motivate pupils through creative methods of teaching. This role would be suitable for both ECT’s and Experienced Teachers. The work offered will be on a supply basis and therefore, could be full or part time; depending on what you are looking for.
About the school
We work with schools across the whole of Greater Manchester. Those areas include Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington. Cheshire East, Tameside, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale and Buxton.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Or QTLS
- Have recent experience teaching within a secondary school
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- To hold QTS/QTLS
- To have recent experience teaching secondary aged pupils
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.