Vision for Education are currently looking to appoint a Behaviour Support Assistant to support young people who may be disengaged from education where a mainstream school setting doesn’t meet the pupils needs.
About the role
The role of a Behaviour Support Assistant is a great opportunity to make a difference to the pupils lives and their experience of education. By having a nurturing and caring nature, your ability to form a strong relationship with these children will be key to success within our Rochdale schools. The pupils who attend our schools often have learning difficulties and disabilities, so having a strong level of patience is an asset to our schools.
About the school
The schools in Rochdale we work with are looking for someone who can be committed to the wider school and successful in supporting those students that have barriers to learning. As a Behaviour Support Assistant, you will help our schools provide personalised, child-centred, high quality education programmes which aim to ensure that all students individual needs are met.
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Have a patient and caring nature
- Be willing to work in Rochdale schools
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.