We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Art Teacher on behalf of a Secondary School based in Worthing, due to start immediately 4 days a week until July 2022.
About the role
The Art Teacher will be responsible for delivering Art lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 and also some lessons in Key Stage 3 Graphics and Key Stage 3 STEM groups where they are currently doing a project on reducing landfill. The development of STEM within the school is one of their main priorities that goes beyond the national curriculum.
About the school
The Secondary school based in Worthing is a small school that has strong Christian values which run through all that they do in the school. They cater to students aged between 11 – 16, they currently have around 600 pupils on roll and up until last year they were an all-boys school. They are a community school that has high expectations and can provide unique training and aim for the best CPD to all staff.
- An experienced teacher
- Able to motivate and inspire other colleagues from different disciplines
- Enthusiastic about working with technology to promote learning outcomes for students
- Have experience developing a high-quality curriculum and teaching resources
- Recent teaching experience to students aged between 11 - 16
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.