We're always looking to strengthen our teams. As part of Tes, we use our reach and influence - with both schools and candidates - to make a difference in education recruitment.
We have a genuine desire to ease the burden on schools' staffing issues. We’re ready to help across the country, with branches in Newcastle, Durham, Carlisle, Barrow-in-Furness, Teesside, Huddersfield, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire, Sheffield, Nottingham, Peterborough, Hull and Scunthorpe.
We're always keen to hear from experienced people in any of the regions we cover.
Get in touch
Job: Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Huddersfield, HD3 3HR
Salary: £18k - £21k + bonus
Contract: Full-time, permanent contract
Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional recruitment resourcer to join our Huddersfield team, which is based at The Heritage Exchange, Wellington Mills. This is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start.
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Writing creative job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Posting jobs and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications and booking-in and helping complete candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates and using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Ensuring all payroll and other queries are effectively dealt with.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos of Vision for Education is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise and manage own workload efficiently and effectively.
You would need to be able to work from Monday to Thursday (2 x 7.30am - 4pm days and 2 x 7:30am - 6pm days) and 7.30am to 4.30pm on a Friday. We offer reduced hours in school holidays.
Joining Vision for Education:
- Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
- Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
- Regular team events.
- Friendly, professional and hard-working team environment.
- Reduced working hours during school holidays.
How to apply
Please email an up-to-date CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org