We're always looking to strengthen our teams. As part of Tes, we use our reach and influence - with both schools and candidates - to make a difference in education recruitment.
We're always keen to hear from experienced people in any of the regions we cover.
Get in touch
Job role: National Contracts Manager
Salary: Negotiable plus bonus scheme
Contract: Full-time, permanent contract
Closing date: 21 June 2019
Leading education recruitment agency Vision for Education is looking to recruit a National Contracts Manager. We recruit and supply teachers and support staff for daily supply cover, short and long-term contracts and permanent positions in primary, secondary and SEND schools. This new role will build on our already successful partnerships with Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs) across the country and further enhance our position with national initiatives including the CCS Framework.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual with a successful track record of managing tenders and liaising with MATs, in-depth knowledge of the CCS Framework and the ability to identify and develop other client groups within the education sector.
The National Contracts Manager will enhance existing relationships with our current portfolio of MATs and develop this area of the business. You will work closely with our Marketing team, Branch Managers and Senior Operations Team to identify and submit tenders and monitor contracts to ensure service levels are exceeded.
The successful candidate
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at a high level internally and externally within organisations.
- Possess a strategic aptitude with the drive and commitment to realise goals.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the education sector, its change in direction from Local Authority control of schools to MATs, and the opportunities and implications of dealing with clients across regional working markets.
- Have an understanding of the shift in culture in the way schools book supply from calling to online systems, an in-depth knowledge of this market, customer needs and wants, and competitor offerings in this area.
- Be a highly motivated individual, driven and with demonstrable initiative.
- Have the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload and manage others in order to meet deadlines.
- Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
- Have the ability to create and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
Pre-existing relationships with MATs would be advantageous though this is not essential.
What we offer
- Negotiable salary plus bonus scheme.
- Private healthcare and car allowance.
- Company pension and benefits scheme.
- Regular subsidised social events and annual company celebration event.
How to apply
Please email an up-to-date CV and salary expectations to email@example.com. For more information about the role, please contact Fiona Baker on 07713 323 814 for a confidential discussion.