We're always looking to strengthen our teams. As part of Tes, we use our reach and influence - with both schools and candidates - to make a difference in education recruitment.
We're always keen to hear from experienced people in any of the regions we cover.
Get in touch
Job title: Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Generous, negotiable salary plus bonus scheme
Closing date: Friday 10th July 2020
Leading education recruitment agency Vision for Education is looking to recruit a number of Permanent Recruitment Consultants. Working from our sister company Smart Teachers’ office based in central London, these roles will build on our already successful Permanent Recruitment Service, which recruits senior leaders, teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools, multi-academy trusts (MATs) and local authorities.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, passionate and high performing Permanent Recruitment Consultant with the ability and motivation to expand our Permanent Recruitment Service across the UK.
The successful Permanent Recruitment Consultants will continue to provide existing clients with a first-class Permanent Recruitment Service which exceeds expectations, whilst working with our branch staff, Marketing team and senior leaders to develop and grow this area of the business further with both new and existing clients.
The successful Permanent Recruitment Consultants will:
- Have an excellent understanding of the education sector and permanent recruitment market.
- Possess a strategic aptitude with the initiative, drive and commitment to develop existing business relationships and seek new opportunities.
- Have the ability to work closely with Vision for Education, ABC Teachers and Smart Teachers staff and other key stakeholders to strengthen and grow our permanent recruitment business.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at a high level internally and externally within organisations.
- Have the ability to create and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
- Have the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload in order to meet deadlines.
Previous experience of working in education recruitment or permanent recruitment would be advantageous though this is not essential.
What we offer
- The autonomy to grow this exciting part of our business within the London area
- Generous, negotiable salary plus bonus scheme.
- Company pension and benefits scheme.
- Regular subsidised social events and annual company celebration event.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for the role of Permanent Recruitment Consultant please email an up-to-date CV and salary expectations to Luke Geraghty, Head of Permanent Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org