We're always looking to strengthen our teams. As part of Tes, we use our reach and influence - with both schools and candidates - to make a difference in education recruitment.
We have a genuine desire to ease the burden on schools' staffing issues. We’re ready to help across the country, with branches in Newcastle, Durham, Carlisle, Barrow-in-Furness, Teesside, Huddersfield, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire, Sheffield, Nottingham, Peterborough, Hull and Lincolnshire.
We're always keen to hear from experienced people in any of the regions we cover.
Get in touch
Job Role: Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: £18k - £21k + bonus
Contract: Full-time, permanent contract
Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Recruitment Resourcer to join our new team in Cambridge. This is a full-time, permanent position starting early 2019.
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Writing creative job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Posting job adverts and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications, booking-in and conducting candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates as well as using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Ensuring all payroll and other queries are effectively dealt with.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos of Vision for Education is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
- Ability to organise and manage a busy workload efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to act on their own initiative.
- Experience in the same or similar role would be preferential but not essential.
You would need to be able to work from Monday to Thursday (2 x 7.30am - 4pm days and 2 x 7:30am - 6pm days) and 7.30am to 4.30pm on a Friday. We also offer reduced hours over all school holidays.
Joining Vision for Education:
- Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
- Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
- Regular team events.
- Friendly, professional and hard-working team environment.
How to apply
Please email an up-to-date CV and contact details to email@example.com