Vision for Education’s refer a friend or colleague scheme gives individuals the opportunity to earn a £125 bonus for themselves and a £125 bonus for the teacher or school support worker they refer once the person referred completes 30 full days’ supply with Vision for Education or has been appointed to a permanent role through our Search and Select Service. There are no restrictions on the number of referrals an individual can make.
Qualifying for a referral bonus
The referred candidate must:
- be living/working in the UK, or be eligible to work in the UK
- not have registered or applied to register with Vision for Education within the last 6 months
- be referred before they register or at the point of their registration interview
- not have been referred by another person. Only one referral can be made per candidate and a reward may only be given once for this candidate. If two people refer the same candidate, Vision for Education will identify who referred the candidate first, and
- be referred and complete a minimum of 30 full days’ supply within a 12-month period or be appointed to a permanent role through our Search & Select Service and have been in the role for 6 weeks.
The referrer must:
- not be a consultant, resourcer or member of the Senior Leadership Team at Vision for Education, or be related or known personally to any of these Vision for Education employees, and
- obtain the permission of the teacher or school support worker they are referring to Vision for Education before submitting their details as required by general data protection legislation. The referee will indemnify Vision for Education for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
Claiming and paying a referral bonus
- The referrer must contact Vision for Education to claim their bonus once the referred candidate has completed the required 30 full days’ supply or been appointed to a permanent role through our Search & Select Service and have been in the role for 6 weeks.
- The referral bonus must be claimed within six months of the qualifying period.
- Any candidates registered with Vision for Education who are eligible for a refer a friend or colleague bonus will have the bonus paid through their Vision for Education salary, which will be subject to PAYE deductions. No cash or voucher alternatives are available to candidates registered with Vision for Education.
- Any individuals not registered with Vision for Education who are eligible for a refer a friend or colleague bonus will have the bonus paid as an Amazon gift voucher. No cash or alternative vouchers are available. If the person making the referral works for a school, college or any other learning provider and met the candidate they are referring through work, the bonus will be paid to their employer eg the school - not the individual.
- The Amazon gift voucher/card will be sent out recorded delivery. If the Amazon gift voucher/card is stolen, lost, lost in transit or destroyed, this is not the responsibility of Vision for Education.
- The referral bonus detailed in this scheme is a gross payment. Where the individual making the referral is not registered with Vision for Education, Vision for Education is not responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
Additional terms and conditions
- This scheme applies to supply referrals made on and after Monday 24th February 2020 and permanent recruitment referrals made on and after 1 October 2020. Any referrals made before this date will be eligible for the scheme that was running at the time the referral was made.
- Vision for Education reserves the right to terminate or amend this scheme at any time.
- Vision for Education will determine the eligibility for this bonus in each case and our decision is final.