Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work across friendly primary schools in Bishop Auckland. The successful candidate will work full time commencing from January 2022 on our guaranteed pay scheme. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
As part of this commitment to quality, we are seeking passionate, flexible and dedicated primary school teachers to accompany our attitude and work on one of our guaranteed pay schemes in the Bishop Auckland area from January 2022.
As an experience teacher, we would guarantee you a minimum of 4 out of 5 days per week for work. As an Early Career Teacher, we would offer you a minimum payment of £250 per week, which you would receive regardless if you have work booked or not. You would be expected to be available for work Monday - Friday and to cover our day to day or short term supply needs. Ideally, if you could be open to support roles when the demand is high, that would be greatly appreciated too. You would be expected to teach across all age ranges (EYFS to KS2) but we can cater to your strengths as best as possible.
To be considered for securing a Guaranteed Pay Scheme, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have recent experience teaching primary education at EYFS, KS1 and KS2 level.
• Have a current driving license and full access to a car.
• Be available 3-5 full days per week and prepared to travel up to 45-60 minutes.
• Have a bank of teaching resources prepared and available for the year groups you teach.
• Have a strong presence in the classroom and behaviour management strategies.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.