£65-£75 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are level 3 teaching and learning qualifications.
Start date – Term 2
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work at a school in Nailsea. This is a full-time role, ideal for an experienced or newly qualified Teaching Assistant looking for their next opportunities. To start in Term 2, this position has the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be a passionate and proactive individual, capable of building good relationships with pupils and staff. Working in Key Stage 2 (KS2), they must have experience of working in a school and having a good understanding of how to support children with Special Educational Needs is essential for the position. The successful candidate must have good levels of English and Maths and have the ability to work well within a team.
The school are seeking an engaging and proactive Teaching Assistant to join their team. In return, the school can offer a friendly environment, with hardworking colleagues and a very supportive leadership team. The appointed Teaching Assistant will benefit from working alongside experienced members of staff and lots of opportunities for professional development.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have experience working in Key Stage 2 (KS2)
• Hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on 0117 248 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.