Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£60 - £70 per day (Minimum £9.99 per hour)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications and the school hours. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 6 months experience within a school or FE setting leading classes.
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Cover Supervisor to work within a number of Secondary Schools in and around the Sheffield area. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Secondary Aged students supporting teaching and learning and will also be willing and able to deliver General cover across all subject areas where required. Work will be pre-set and the Cover Supervisor would be responsible for classroom management and ensuring the pupils stay on task.
As a Cover Supervisor, roles can vary to suit your individual needs. We are currently recruiting for a number of schools, supporting in both full time and part time capacities, whilst also supporting their day to day supply needs.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
• Have experience working with Secondary school aged children.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Cover Supervisors.
• Have a passion for working with children and ensuring good outcomes.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, to support schools and teaching and support staff across the UK.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.