Teacher of Music
Secondary – Key stage 3 & 4
£115 - £189 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.)
Vision for Education are recruiting for an Music Teacher for a secondary school based in Preston.
The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching Music at KS3 and KS4 level. This role will start September 2021 and will be for the full academic year. You will be working in a small but supportive department and be able to work on your own initiative. The school are happy to consider both experienced and outstanding NQT applications.
This school in Preston is based just outside the city centre and is easily accessible by car as well as good public transport links.
To be considered for the Music Teacher role you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Lancashire, please contact our Preston team on 01772 669322
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.