SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA)
£9.99 per hour
June 2021 – July 2021
Vision for Education is seeking to employ a SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to join our successful supply teaching team to work within a lively primary school in North Tyneside. The suitable candidate will be working with children between the ages of 3 and 11. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) will focus on delivering support across the whole school curriculum, working 08:30 – 15:30 Monday to Friday.
The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working with children with SEN, use of visual aids and personal care.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) position, you must:
• Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject
• Have experience supporting children with SEN
• Be able to adapt to different routines daily
• Have experience of SEN, personal care, and visual aids
• Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 15:30 Mon-Fri
• Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant (TA) who is passionate about delivering quality teaching and care and looking to join a vibrant and creative team, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.