Year 5 Teacher - Toxteth - Liverpool
Full-Time - September 2021
Vision for Education, The UK's number one supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced teachers available for work in September.
We are delighted to be working with this small, one-form entry primary school in finding their next outstanding Year 5 teacher.
The successful candidate will be expected to work together with a dynamic, supportive teaching staff and senior leadership team who are committed to delivering the highest possible level of learning in a safety-oriented environment.
Pay - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are shown below.
- To be considered for this position, you will:
- Hold QTS status in the UK
- Have experience teaching in the KS2
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack White on 0151 363 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org #visionprimary