The new Key Stage 2 SEN Teacher will be responsible for a class of pupils with mild to moderate needs.
This will be achieved by:
● Being an outstanding teacher.
● Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Having evidence of experience in meeting the needs of pupils with a range of mild to moderate needs or being willing to undertake training.
● Being resilient with a commitment to continuous development.
The school is an Ofsted Outstanding primary and Secondary special school that provides a specialist meaningful and functional learning environment for children with special educational needs. This includes language, communication and social pragmatic difficulties. The school have a specialism in autism spectrum challenges (ASC).
The school’s approach is warm, friendly and nurturing. They believe that all children have the potential to achieve, but that every child is individual and requires a tailored, child-centred approach to learning. Emotional health and resilience, developing children’s independence and learning, is at the core of the schools’ vision.
• The Key Stage SEN 2 Ideally have taught Year 3/4/5 SEN before
• Have a good understanding of outcomes for pupils in Key Stage 2
• Excellent financial package
• Free coffee, tea and healthy fruit baskets
• Free parking
• SEND library
• Staff socials; Boxing and Yoga ARE just some of the initiatives that form part of the culture and the school’s wellbeing policy
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
How to Apply
If you would like more information about the role contact Nilo Noori and send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 0207 065 7536.