Position: Registered Manager (Children's Services)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time working 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus scheme
Vision for Education are extremely proud to be working with a highly reputable care provider who are searching for their next inspirational leader for the post of Ofsted Registered Manager at their children's' home in Hereford.
You will oversee the day to day management of the service for up to 4 young people of all genders from the age of 8 to 18. They believe their home to be a special place where they can enhance the daily living experiences and activities for their children and young people.
As a Registered Manager, you will:
- Take complete responsibility for the running of the children's home
- The successful candidate will be maintain and improve on the already high standards in the home in line with the company's expectations.
- You'll be providing leadership, support and direction for the well-established care team and champion the Company’s ethos.
- Working with professionals from a wide range of different disciplines, liaising with outside agencies and stakeholders, you will demonstrate professionalism and act as a role model for staff.
- Whilst this role does offer its challenges, it also delivers a personal achievement when you are able to help their young people to lead lives that are fulfilled and full of opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Provide management and oversight of the day to day operation of the home including managing and maintaining financial budgets
- Ensure the home is able to evidence positive outcomes for young people and compliance against the Children's Homes Regulations 2015.
- Have a wide range of experience as a child care practitioner having managed teams in a residential setting.
- A Level 5 Diploma / DipSW qualification is not essential but must be completed within the timescales as required by regulations.
They also offer an excellent bonus and benefits package and take pride in the training and career opportunities they offer. These include:
- Reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Contributory Pension scheme
- We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer who is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education's Permanent Recruitment Team, please contact Tracy Harrison on 0191 267 6555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be aware that applications will be reviewed as received and suitable candidate will be invited for interview, potentially prior to the closing date. Therefore there is a chance that the closing date may be brought forward.