Job – Attendance Officer
Location – Leeds
Pay - £80 to £140 per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
Start date – Academic year 2020/2021
Vision for Education part of TES are a market leading recruitment specialist who work in partnership with education providers across Leeds and Bradford. We are currently seeking to appoint an Attendance Officer to help support our partner school in Leeds.
To be considered for a position, you will:
• A minimum of six months working in the education sector.
• You must be willing to undergo Vision for Educations vetting process.
• Be willing to work as part of a team of education specialists.
• Have experience of working in a secondary schools in a support role.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education part of TES.
Vision for Education part of TES is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
Vision for Education part of TES can offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme of £125.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you want to work in secondary education and you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Richie Halls via email at Richie.email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.