Secondary Graduates and Cover Supervisors - General Cover Northamptonshire
£70- £90 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to work in our partner Secondary Schools in the Northamptonshire area. This role is to help support the Schools teaching staff. If you are looking for day to day, flexible, short term and long term work and have experience working in a secondary school setting, we would like to hear from you. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into teaching or a graduate considering their next career move !
Vision for Education work exclusively with the TES, the Times Educational Supplement – the biggest name in education in the world – supporting schools with their supply staff. We work with schools across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes and are keen to understand what’s important to you, so we can find you that dream job come next term.
To be considered for the position, you will:
• Hold a degree or equivalent.
• Have experience working in a Secondary School.
• Be capable of following a preplanned lesson and ‘thinking on your feet’
• Have great behaviour management skills
• Have a passion for working in a Secondary School setting.
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Cover Supervisors Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Susi on 01604 386800, or email firstname.lastname@example.org #visionsecondary