RQTs - let’s look to September
Are you an RQT in the Bootle area looking for a new role in September?
Vision for Education work exclusively with the TES (the Times Educational Supplement) to support Teachers like you into Teaching roles.
We work with schools across the region and are keen to understand what’s important to you, so we can find you that dream job come September.
Due to the Corona Virus, some UK schools are experiencing an unprecedented challenge with their “tried and tested” methods of recruitment and we are in talks with Head Teachers of both mainstream and SEND schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting them for the additional challenges they will face when schools do return later this academic year.
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists; we act as an intermediary and work with schools to source them the best teachers in the market. For us to do that, we need to speak to Teachers like you. Whatever your subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that not only are our schools supported, but that you are too! We will offer you the opportunity to work in some of the best rated schools in the area and support you with additional training, creating CVs, and CPD.
What Else Do Vision for Education offer?
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
To enquire more about our opportunities, click on the apply now tab below – alternatively you can call the Liverpool team now on 0151 363 2266 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your requirements in more detail.