KS2 Teacher - South Cambs/North Essex
£23 – £36k
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or BEd.
September 2020 – permanent role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to work in a lovely Primary school in South Cambs. This is a full-time, permanent teaching role starting in September 2020. The client school is interested to hear from all levels of experience
The desired KS2 Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. As this stage there is flexibility on the year group as the current KS2 are happy to move across the Key Stage to accommodate a new Teacher in the school. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers. The school have an enormous number of resources, allowing teachers to spend more time on their teaching and less time on paperwork. All maths and foundation subjects are effectively planned for you!
This is a 'Good' school which has high standards and targets for its students to strive for. It is part of a small two school federation, and the role could be at the sister school, if that is a better fit for you! Both schools expect the best provision for their children and are led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
To be considered for the role of KS2, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 7-11 year olds.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact us on 01223 608140.