Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Nursery Nurse to work in a local first school in West Northumberland. This is a full-time Nursery Nurse role, which will commence as soon as possible for the next 4-6 weeks, possibly longer.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years team, the Nursery Nurse will focus on providing general support within the Nursery classroom.
This smaller than average first school is looking for a committed and successful Nursery Nurse to join their motivated team. The school has effective leadership, a positive and friendly ethos and the local community is highly supportive of the school.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse in an Early Years environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.