SEND PE Teacher, York
Salary: £95.00 – £135 per day
Contract type: Full Time
Contract terms: Temporary
Closing date: 27 February 2020
£95.00 – £135 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher status, experience of teaching PE to at least GCSE level.
Immediate start – Easter 2020
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Physical Education to work full time in one of our partnered SEND Schools near to York. The school is a fantastic working environment with focus on staff wellbeing, supportive Senior Leaders, and engaged students who are eager to learn. The role is full time teaching SEND PE up to A-Level.
The desired SEND Physical Education Teacher will be working within a well run and locally respected Secondary Academy, Ofsted rated ‘Good’ the school pride themselves on a collaborative, and positive learning approach, appreciating the opinions and ideas of all faculty members and working together towards common goals. The students are engaged in learning and behaviour is above average in this school.
To be considered for the position of Physical Education Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary PE to at least GCSE Level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
SEND experience is also preferable.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside SEND on 01642 694117.