Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SEND Nursery Assistant / SEN NN / SEN Nursery Nurse to join our successful team and to work in our client’s Nursery in Central Bristol.
The desired SEND Nursery Assistant / SEN NN / SEN Nursery Nurse should have experience working with Nursery and Early Years pupils with SEN, and ideally hold a Nursery Nurse qualification. This position is temporary in the first instance with the potential to become permanent, and the working hours fall between 8am and 6pm Monday-Friday.
Our client’s Nursery is a large Nursery with an array of different rooms for the children to roam in. In addition to this, there is brilliant outdoor space for the children to use, and apparatus for imaginative play. The Nursery believe in inclusion for everyone and that all families and children should feel valued and supported. This Nursery is situated near Central Bristol and is easily accessible via public transport, and there is a staff car park on-site.
To be considered for the Qualified Nursery Nurse position, the minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Experience working with children with special educational needs including but not exclusively ASD, ADHD, MLD, SEBD and SEMH
• Have experience working in a similar role within the last 2 years
• Be a team player with a genuine passion for working with young children
• Be able to build authentic and respectful relationships with the children and their families, the team and the community
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.