Are you a creative and talented teacher of Science and/or ICT looking to work in a nurturing, inclusive and forward-thinking SEMH school in Stockport? Do you have the drive and compassion required to work with pupils outside of a mainstream school environment?
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across the Greater Manchester.
As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with providing a solution to their temporary supply needs, varying from daily supply, short and long-term placements and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and support staff.
More about the role available:
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed teacher of Science and/or ICT for a full-time role commencing in September for the full academic year. You will be required to teach Science and/or ICT at both KS3 & 4. The desired teacher will be part of a very caring and nurturing staff team and will possess the necessary attributes to support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues.
To be considered for the position you must:
• Be confident teaching Science and/or ICT.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of staff who put children at the heart of everything that they do.
• Hold a recognised teaching qualification and possess either QTS or QTLS
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Have a nurturing character to bring out the best in the pupils
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts including;
• Excellent Pay Rates - All through our own dedicated PAYE system (No Umbrella).
• Dedicated and genuine support throughout your placement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND team in the Manchester Branch on 0161 641 3743 today!