Inclusion Support Worker
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a secondary school in the Kirklees area in their search to appoint a suitably experienced Inclusion Support Worker. The position is full-time, to start September 2019, and is on an ongoing, long-term basis.
The role will involve working with students in a classroom setting on a 1-1 basis as well as working in the school's inclusion unit, providing additional support. Experience working with children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs would be an advantage.
You will be energetic and enthusiastic, able to build relationships quickly with an understanding of the challenges some young people face. You will be joining a passionate and hard-working pastoral team.
To be considered for this post you must:
- Have recent relevant experience working in an education setting
- Have experience working with young people who have mental health or other additional needs
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Support Workers
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent hourly rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a support worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.