Vision for Education are recruiting for a school in Manchester a Health and Social Care Teacher starting in ASAP until May 22nd. The post will be a part-time timetabled over 0.7 for the week covering a maternity.
The school has a fantastic reputation within the community with a inclusive staff ethos and a supportive team in order to fulfil your teaching requirements. Teachers who have worked at the school through our agency have always had excellent feedback and have requested to return teaching on a numerous occaions whether it be on a long term placement or day-to-day. This demonstrates the excellent relationships the school is able to build between its staff and pupils which make it a joy to teach.
The candidate will be expected to teach the BTEC Level 3 and have experience of teaching to this standard. Planning, marking and preparation will be required also to fulfil the role requirements.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Experience of teaching Health and Social Care 16-18
- Enthusiastic with the ability to plan, mark and prepare lessons
- Confident with classroom management
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities.