Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant / £9.10 per hour
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Primary school in Redcar & Cleveland.
The desired Teaching Assistant will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teaching Assistant must have experience of working within a school environment and be comfortable supporting pupils across Key Stage 2 (KS2).
To be considered for this position you must:
• Have 6 weeks recent experience within a similar role in primary school.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) after 12 weeks
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Teesside Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.