Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an energetic and flexible Teacher of Mathematics to join our supply team and work with a forward thinking and dynamic Secondary Academy within Sheffield. We are currently looking to cover a Maths teaching posts across the remainder of the Academic Year or 2018/2019. Vision for Education, part of TES has seen a huge increase for demand for January 2019 and are recruiting for some exciting roles.
The school is on the outskirts of the city centre and is a large, busy academy easily accessible from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. The school look for strong teachers with excellent classroom management skills, and the ability to work well with students to instil a learning culture and create lasting interest within your subject.
The desired Maths Teacher will have some level of experience of teaching to A-Level, and be willing and able to adapt in order to teach across KS3 – KS5, however the ability to break through to students and create strong and lasting relationships is imperative. We are looking to speak with resilient and conscientious teachers who thrive on challenge.
To be considered for the position of Maths Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Maths Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.