Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics for a long-term supply assignment on a full-time basis from January 2019 through to the end of the academic year. This position is suitable for Teachers at all stages of their career, Fully Qualified Teachers, and Newly Qualified Teachers are all encouraged to apply.
The school we are working with are a large establishment based in Chesterfield who have a deep rooted community connection and are passionate about the extra-curricular opportunities they provide their pupils with, as well as their academic achievements. The willingness to support in, or run an extra-curricular activity or group would be hugely appreciated by this school.
We are looking to speak with Teachers who have experience of teaching Mathematics to A-Level and have a track record of attaining progress and good results across the board. If you are confident in your ability to enthuse in the classroom and ready to start a new challenge, please get in touch for more information.
To be considered for the position of Mathematics Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching Secondary Mathematics to at least GCSE Level.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of Mathematics will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.