Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work within a large Secondary School in Warrington on a full-time placement to begin immediately until July 2018.
The position will require excellent rapport building skills and someone who is confident in their ability to support children, it would also suit someone who has worked with children who require low level SEN support and behavioural management within the classroom.
- Support class teacher by working alongside students and helping with work.
- Defusing any problems before they happen.
- Will support Teacher and Head of Education by supplying them with reports on certain children that you have been working with.
- Building a trusting relationship with children.
- Promote good behaviour and learning.
- Working with children in either a Mainstream or Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) educational setting.
- MLD - Essential.
- 1:1 work/group work - Essential.
- EBD - Desired.
- Autism - Desired.
- Behaviour Management
- Use of initiative
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been supplying Teachers and Support staff to Schools since 2008 and are happy to be partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES). We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are fully aware that we are nothing without candidates so offer you the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market! These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a friendly and approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call Vision or Education Cheshire and ask for Hayley Fenlon alternatively you can apply online.