Level 3 Teaching Assistant – KS1 – Chesterfield – Derbyshire – From £58.87 A Day
Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (KS1) In Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The successful Level 3 Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the Primary curriculum.
The Level 3 Teaching Assistant will have the full support of the Primary team hear at Vision For Education and you can benefit from CPD courses.
The position is from January with the potential to run through to the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate will be an experienced upper KS1 Teaching Assistant. A good knowledge of Read, Write, Inc (RWI) would be desirable.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
· Have experience supporting children in primary education in Key Stage 1
· Hold at least Level 3 qualification in childcare
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
What Vision can offer you:
· We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision
· Free training courses
· Support throughout your placements
· Pension Contributions (Subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our promise is to serve the education community, be it Teachers, Support Staff, Schools or Students alike to the highest possible standards. If you are looking for a primary, secondary or special needs teaching position, be it short or long term, then give us opportunity to help you move your teaching career in the right direction. You need look no further than Vision for Education for a professional, friendly service, provided by an experienced team for all your requirements ***We are very proud to now be part of TES Global ***