Vision for Education's Huddersfield specialist SEND department are recruiting for a Young offenders support worker to work specifically 1:1 with a young student.
About the role
Vision for Education's Huddersfield specialist SEND department are recruiting for a Young offenders support worker to work specifically 1:1 with a young student who presents Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties within a school setting. This specific student can present challenging behaviours therefore Vision for Education are looking for an extremely positive, adaptable support worker to assist them on a daily basis. This role is based within a school setting. This Young offenders support worker role will be based within a Specialist school setting for students who are no longer in mainstream education.
About the school
Pupil Referral Unit in Wakefield.
- • Be able to adapt to certain situations that can arise
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- • Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision
- • Experience working with Special Educational Needs in the past 3 years
- The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this Young offenders support worker position are: at least 6 months relevant experience in the past few years
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.