Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
About the role
If yes is the answer, then you may be the perfect candidate for this role. We have exciting opportunities due to growth of this school for motivated and highly supportive SEND Teaching Assistant. You could join a supportive and growing team in a mainstream primary school to progress in your career within Education.
Vision for Education are working with a school in Knowle looking for a full time member of staff to working after ASAP. The hours are 8:30am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Teaching Assistant
- £65 - £80 per day
- Full Time / Long Term
- 8.30am – 4.00pm
About the school
This school is a dynamic, forward thinking educational establishment valued very much by the local environment. All pupils are given opportunity to fulfil their full potential in a caring and supporting environment.
- - Driving Licence
- - Flexible to working hours
- - At least 5 days experience within a school setting
- - Whether you have a DBS Enhanced on the update service
- - Experience within a school setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.