Vision for Education is recruiting a passionate teacher to join a team of teachers in one of our Weston-super-Mare Primary Schools.
About the role
The successful Primary Teacher will be required to teach in year 5 working with a class of mixed abilities. They will be passionate about their role and thrive off helping the children learn.
This role is full time with the potential to go through September if the candidate is the right fit for the school.
About the school
The schools' vision is underpinned by three core values of Community, Courage and Curiosity. Providing the best opportunities for pupil outcomes sits at the centre of what they do. They recognise diversity within their community and this is reflected in the inclusive nature of their school.
- • QTS or QTLS - ECT may also apply
- • Have experience teaching primary education
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.