Year 5 Teacher
Main Pay Scale
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a passionate and excellent year 5 teacher to join one of our fantastic schools in Peterborough for the summer term. This position is full time however part time would be considered.
About the school
An excellent three form entry school in North West Peterborough that works in equal partnership with three local primary schools.
The school can offer you:
- An Ipad and Laptop to support with your planning and delivery (Year 5 and 6 students also have an Ipad to assist with their learning)
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and senior leadership team
- Excellent CPD and networking opportunities
- Gym membership (including swimming pool)
- Membership to discounts and personalised freebies
- Happy and eager to learn children
- To Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- To have experience teaching in Key stage 2
- Qualifications and Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.