We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Year 5 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and work within a primary school in the Scunthorpe area.
About the role
The role would be on a longer term basis, until July 2022 with the possibility of extension. The successful Year 5 Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
The school desire a Year 5 Teacher with passion and enthusiasm for teaching as they will have the responsibility of delivering the Key Stage 2 curriculum to mixed ability classes.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience working in Key Stage 1
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Do you hold QTS?
- Do you have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in an educational setting?
- Do you have access to your own transport?
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.