Year 4 Teacher
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for an inspiring and student-focused year 4 teacher to work on a full time basis. This position to start ASAP and will continue until the summer holidays. This position has the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
About the school
This is a well regarded Church of England school located in the North of Peterborough and rated 'Good' by Ofsted in there last inspection. The school is welcoming, well-resourced and benefits from team planning sessions.
- To have QTS
- To have recent and relevant experience teaching in lower Key stage 2
- Experience and Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.