Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 4 Teacher to take on a permanent role in a lovely 2 form entry primary school in St Ives, Cambridgeshire
About the role
The desired Year 4 Teacher will be working full-time in a Year 4 class, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both ECTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS2.
About the school
This two form entry primary school is rated good by Ofsted and has a hard working and dedicated SLT. The school has recently achieved this rating and is really seen as a school on the up! It has a steady staff team and well behaved children who are keen to learn.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.