Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher for a role to start after the Easter break until the end of the academic year.
About the role
This vacancy is to work as a Year 4 Teacher in a small one form entry school that is community orientated and a part of an established academy trust.
About the school
The school has a very supportive SLT team dedicated to supporting staff and inspiring reflective and independent learners. We are keen to speak to Teachers with high expectations of behaviour and learning who can help foster resilience and high aspirations in learners.
- You’re an experienced qualified teacher with QTS or an NQT/ECT
- Good subject knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- A passionate educator that can work collaboratively and plan and deliver engaging lessons
- To have a Teacher Training qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.