Vision for Education are looking for a full time Year 3 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) to join our successful supply support team to work in a inner city primary school within Sunderland.
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a full time Year 3 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) to join our successful supply support team to work in a inner city primary school within Sunderland. The suitable candidate will be working in a Year 3 class of 20 pupils with mixed abilities and varying needs. The salary will be dependent on experience, training, or qualifications with the role beginning September 2022 – December 2022. Working as a part of a large, creative, and caring team, the successful Teaching Assistant will focus on delivering general support to the class of 20 pupils supporting core subjects such as Maths, English and Science. The role will be Monday – Friday 08:30 – 15:30 working specifically in a Year 3 class. The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working with children with mixed needs and varying abilities.
About the school
This school is a lovely two form entry primary school based on the outskirts of the city centre.
- • Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject
- • Be able to adapt to different routines daily
- • Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 15:30 Monday – Friday
- • Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
- The salary will be dependent on experience, training, or qualifications with the role beginning September 2022 – December 2022.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.