Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Year 3 Teacher to join our successful supply team and work in a friendly primary school in Consett.
About the role
The successful candidate will start work as soon as possible on a supply basis, part time. The position will be required until late May. The desired Teacher will be teaching children in Year 3 where a small proportion of students have SEND. The hours of the role will Monday to Thursday, 8.30pm to 3.30pm. There will also be opportunities to run some clubs at lunchtime and after school.
About the school
You will be teaching in a large primary school near Consett town centre. The school provides good education to children and has a small and strong leadership team.
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) within the UK.
- Have experience in teaching primary education in a school setting, specifically Key Stage 2.
- Possess some experience with interventions including reading and maths.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have some experience in supporting SEND children.
- QTS within the UK.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.