Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Year 3 Teacher. This is expected to start in March 2022 and will be based in the North Tyneside area.
About the role
The desired teacher will be working in larger than average sized Year 3 class, all with a wide range of ability levels. This post will be based within a large primary school and therefore the successful teacher will ideally be confident in teaching across Key Stage 2 to support with PPA. However, experience in each year group is not essential. The successful applicant will be expected to plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to the classes. This role would be full time and would be working 8.30am – 4pm Monday to Friday.
About the school
This is an Outstanding school where pupil’s achievement and enjoyment of learning are outstanding. In lessons, pupils concentrate exceptionally well, listen carefully to the teacher and to one another and are confident and motivated learners.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 level (Ideally Year 3)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum QTS and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.