At Vision for Education, we always look to appoint talented Teaching Assistant’s. Do you have the knowledge and skills to encourage and engage young children in their holistic and academic development?
About the role
A proactive individual, capable of building good relationships with children and staff, the role will include classroom management in one-one and group situations, they must have a good understanding of Key Stage 1.
About the school
The school is rated Good with Outstanding features, their ethos promotes an inclusive environment, where children can learn in a safe environment.
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a experience with children
- Understands the role of a Teaching Assistant
- Ability to be flexible and approachable
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.