Vision for Education is recruiting a passionate teacher to join a team of teachers in one of our Bristol Primary Schools.
About the role
The successful Primary Teacher will be required to teach in year 2 working with a class of mixed abilities. They will be passionate about their role and thrive off helping the children learn.
This is a full time position with the potential to go through to September if the candidate is a right fit for the school.
About the school
To ensure that every pupil leaves their school with the ability and desire to learn more, unlock their potential and make their mark in the world. Achieving excellence, strengthening community and building character for all. They exist to ensure that all children have the opportunity to excel in their learning and develop character as part of a strong community.
- • QTS or QTLS - ECT may also apply
- • Have experience teaching primary education
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.