Vision for Education are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Year 5/6 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and work within a primary school in the Lincoln area.
About the role
The desired Year 2/3 Teacher will be working in a Year 2/3 class, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both ECT’s and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS1.
About the school
The school desire a Year 2/3 Teacher with passion and enthusiasm for teaching as they will have the responsibility of delivering the Key Stage 1 curriculum to mixed ability classes.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Do you hold QTS?
- Do you have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in an educational setting?
- Do you have access to your own transport?
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.