Year 1 Teacher (Summer Term)
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a year 1 Teacher to work on a full time basis at a popular Infant school in Peterborough. The role would involve working half the time in a teaching role and then the other half working in more of a support role as part of a job share.
About the school
This a popular and well regarded Infant school in Peterborough which was rated 'Good' by Ofsted at their last inspection.
- To hold Qualified Teacher Status
- To have recent experience teaching in key stage 1
- To have a DBS on the update service or be prepared to apply for one through Vision for Education
- Qualifications and Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.