Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Chesterfield area from April 2022 – July 2022
About the role
The desired Year 1 Teacher will be working full time in a Year 1 class. You should have excellent knowledge of phonics as well as other primary subjects. This role would be suitable for both ECTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This large primary school is part of a Multi Academy Trust is passionate about the quality of care they provide the their pupils.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.